I actually hate that saying. For some reason it reminds me of burning pee, which makes me think of STDs, which is yucky.
Here are the answers:
1. I have never been to Sea World.
True! I've always wanted to go, and used to live within an hour of Sea World, but never went. Boo-frickety-hoo.
2. I have a tattoo on my lower back of two little cherries. And have seriously considered getting a Pac-Man tattoo beside them, because COME ON! That would be so funny!
False! I don't have any tattoos, or piercings. Tats aren't really my thing. I can't think of one single thing I want to have on my body for the rest of my life. And I'm allergic to metal, or some crap like that, so I can't have piercings. Boo-frickety-hoo.
3. Growing up, I had a one-eyed, blind dog. His name was Winker.
True! He was the best dog ever! We paid $50 for him because he was the runt, and also had a deformity on one of his eyes. They were going to euthanize him because they thought he would only live a few months. We had to put him down last year...he was 14 years old.
4. I am an only child.
True! And I love it!
5. I played Rizzo in Grease in my high school musical.
False! I can't sing for crap. I was in Grease, but was just a dancer and part of the chorus. And of course I wouldn't play Rizzo, she who gets "into trouble." Who gets pregnant that easy?
6. Mark and I met on the Internet.
True! We met on Match.com. We're not weirdos, I promise.