I had lunch planned with a few friends, and Mark gave me the green light to take the entire afternoon to just shop and enjoy some time alone. I ran out the door so fast - no time to change your mind, you enormous sucker bahahahahahahaha - that I forgot my lunch that I planned to eat in the car on the way to the restaurant.
I was half an hour from home with no time to go back and pick it up. It was either, make a good choice in food at the restaurant or cut my blissful aloneness in half to go home and eat a Nutrisystem meal.
I love Nutrisystem, but not that much. I get zero time alone. I've tried to buy some bathroom alone time by teaching Olivia about privacy, but now she just stands outside the door and asks me if I'm peeing or pooping, and then says something like, "Oh, I just heard you poop!" So yeah. I ate at a restaurant.
A noncreamy soup and a side salad, and I took off the croutons and had ranch on the side. It's almost sad how pleased I am with myself over this. It makes me hopeful for the transition off of Nutrisystem in a couple of months. So far, so good:
Week 1: -2.4
Week 2: -3.8
Week 3: -1
Week 4: -1.8
Month 1 Total: 9 pounds lost!
Week 5: -.4
Week 6: -2.2
Total: 11.6 Pounds lost!
I am hoping to lose around 10 more pounds for sure, and maybe 15. I haven't been normal and unpregnant in so long that I really need to reevaluate my weight goal.
Someone pointed out to me that I should post actual pictures of the food I am eating instead of pictures from the Website. And I agree! I plan to do that after I get my next order, which should be here in a little over a week. Then I'll snap pics of my favorite foods and put them up so you can see what they look like from the view of my scratched up phone camera.
1. Cheated and ate out. First time in six weeks, which I think is awesome! I didn't even really want to but I would've been starving if I hadn't.
2. Didn't get all of my veggie servings a couple of days this week. Not cool.
1. Ate out like a Cheaty Cheaterson and didn't stick my face into a bowl of nachos!
2. Drank at least 64 ounces of water every day. I've been horrible about this so I'm counting it as a success.
3. Nutrisystem recommends 30 minutes of exercise a day. While I didn't do that exactly, I did do hour long workouts four days this week. Which equals out to 30 extra minutes. I WIN. Just a this. I still kind of fail at life.
4. Got a couple of comments about my weight loss from friends and family. I got a text from a friend saying that my face looked thinner after I posted this picture on Facebook:
|Waffles and Chuggington for the girls.|
Nutrisystem Pancakes and Cuddles for me.
(Also, there's my gel stained kitchen! I hope to post a before and after sometime this millennium.)
If you'd like to join me in using Nutrisystem to lose weight and start a healthier way of eating, follow this link: Join Nutrisystem or call 1-888-853-4689.
Disclosure: I am being provided the Nutrisystem Women's SUCCESS Select as a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, in exchange for writing about my experience with the program. All opinions are mine and have not been influenced in any way.